You could be the next dvm360/VHMA Practice Manager of the Year. All it takes is a short survey, a few thoughtful responses ... and, yes, a willingness to fight past your natural humility and tell us what you've done to make happy team members, to grow revenue and to create a healing environment in your veterinary practice.
dvm360.com and the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) are devoted to helping veterinary practice managers grow, blossom and thrive in your careers. We know you are the backbone of financially healthy, well-led and inspirational veterinary hospitals. You help guide hospitals through troubled times. You put smiles on team members' faces and inspire them. You respond to big changes with wisdom and grace under pressure. And you never, ever stop learning. Now we want you to share how you do it all in the dvm360/VHMA Practice Manager of the Year contest.
Now is not the time to be humble—now is the time to let us pat you on the back for all your hard work. Because you deserve it.
Here are all the details:
How do I enter and when do I find out if I'm the Practice Manager of the Year?
To enter, click here and provide your best thoughtful answers to a few questions. Yes, it's free to enter.
The contest runs April 1 to June 1, 2017. Ten finalists will be announced at CVC Kansas City in August 2017. The Practice Manager of the Year will be announced at CVC San Diego Dec. 7-10.
What does the Practice Manager of the Year win?
- Complimentary 4-day registration to either 2017 CVC San Diego, 2018 CVC Virginia Beach or 2018 CVC Kansas City (a $429 value)
- 1-year membership to the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (a $215 value)
- Complimentary trip to 2018 VHMA Management Exchange event (roughly $500 value plus travel stipend)
- Complimentary trip to 2018 VHMA Annual Conference (roughly $550 value plus travel stipend).
- 1-year membership to the Firstline Editorial Advisory Board.
How do I nominate someone else to be the Practice Manager of the Year?
Just tell them how fabulous they are and that they need to fill out the entry form.
dvm360.com and the VHMA are proud that practice managers come to us to grow. We hope you won't neglect this chance to share what makes your work special.
Click here to make it happen.