SUNDAY, October 21, 2012
7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Conference Registration
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. GENERAL SESSION
How the Top 10 Consumer Trends for 2012-13 will Impact Your Veterinary Hospital
Guest Speaker: Ted Janusz
Yes, consumers are finally spending again, but in ways unlike ever before. Learn how to capitalize on the latest consumer trends that you need to be aware of that will affect your veterinary hospital. This critical session will benefit you in these key ways:
1. Understanding leading consumer trends that impact veterinary medicine now and in the future.
2. Think outside the box - learn best practices from other industries that can be applied to veterinary practice.
3. Interactive discussions with your peers on how you can immediately apply these insights profitably.
4. Get tools you can take back to the hospital for immediate implementation.
* Separate registration required, attendance is limited.
** Attendance limited to CVPM members only.