CORNERSTONE USER GROUP - Getting the Most Out of your Cornerstone Practice Management Software
Saturday, October 22, 2016
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Separate registration required. If you do not already have an ILC account you can create a guest account, it is free and won't generate soliciations.
Learn about the latest capabilities available in IDEXX Cornerstone and how you can make the most of your software.
- Learn more about the latest features and improve workflows
- Improve information sharing and consistency across the practice using Enhanced Medical Notes Templates
- Provide at-a-glance updates to clients and staff on patient care status with Electronic Whiteboard
- Take a step toward going chartless with electronic signature capture
- Increase efficiency and improve patient care using recommended compliance protocols
- Hear best practices learned from peers
There is no cost to participate in this workshop.
Seating is limited.
This program 106-25994 is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 3.00 CE Credits (3.00 max) being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 3.00 Veterinary Technician CE Credits (3.00 max).
This RACE approval is for the subject matter categorie(s) of: Non-Scientific-Practice Management/Professional Development.
Delivery method(s) of: Seminar/LectureInteractive-Distance.
This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board's CE requirements.