The VHMA is pleased to announce the launch of the Practice Champion Challenge Award, which recognizes a Practice Champion who has used the tools and resources provided in the VHMA Preventive Pet Healthcare: Your guide to becoming a Practice Champion workbook to create a significant positive impact in their practice.
If you are a practice manager who has used the Preventive Pet Healthcare: Your guide to becoming a PRACTICE CHAMPION workbook to initiate a culture change in the practice, VHMA encourages you to submit an application.
If you are leading an effort to increase the emphasis on preventive pet healthcare and are having a positive impact on your team, practice, clients and patients, you are a Champion and VHMA wants to hear from you.
AWARD: $2,500 and recognition at the 2017 VHMA Annual Conference
Applicants are not required to be VHMA members to apply.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a supervisor/practice owner/boss whose commitment and support helped launch the PRACTICE CHAMPION initiative.
- Summarize the steps from the Champion’s Guide that helped to move the initiative forward in your practice. (approximately 200 words)
- In a short essay (approximately 200 words) address the resources from the Champion’s Guide that staff adapted to easily or supported enthusiastically. What areas of the implementation process required more work to get all staff members on board?
- In approximately 200 words, identify the anticipated and unanticipated benefits the plan’s implementation has had on
the practice and other stakeholders.
- Review the checklist found on page 80 of the Champion’s Guide and explain how you will incorporate items on the list to ensure that your efforts are successful.
- Identify the positive impact the implementation has had on your practice.
APPLICATION DUE DATE: May 31, 2017
COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION for this award and then send your requirement documentation in one PDF file to email@example.com.