2022 is winding down, and it is time to prepare for the challenges, ongoing uncertainties, and opportunities in 2023. This presentation will explore consumer trends and market opportunities, pricing issues, labor constraints, and production costs. Patrick will include practical business responses, tactics, and strategies to maximize market potential and company preparedness with each topic. Patrick will also:
- Assess business demand for 2023 and into 2024
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators that foretell upcoming cyclical turns in the economy and markets
- Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning
- Assess interest rate trends and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market performance
- Provide insight regarding inflation, supply chain, and international trends that impact your business
Attendees will be armed and ready with what they need to plan for the future.
Speaker: Patrick Luce
Patrick Luce is a vital member of ITR Economics’ team of expert economists. He lends his expertise to client reports, forecast reviews, research, and frequent communications with clients.
Patrick double-majored in finance and economics at the University of Tampa and went on to earn a master’s degree in economics from the University of South Florida. His accomplishments include serving as a panel member and moderator for Institute of Strategic Policy Solutions events, serving as a contributor to the American Water Works Association Manual M1, presenting at AWWA Utility Management Conferences, and publishing insights in the
Florida Water Resources Journal.
Before joining the ITR Economics team, Patrick worked as a management consultant, specializing in financial and economic modeling for local government agencies. Additionally, Patrick is an adjunct professor at his undergraduate alma mater, where he teaches courses in macroeconomics.Please note this presentation is 1.5 hours.
Cost: FreeSponsored by: #Webinar