Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association is to enhance and serve professionals in veterinary management through superior education, certification, and networking.
VHMA: The premier resource for facilitating career success and practice prosperity.
VHMA adheres to a code of ethics and the following principles for governance and management:
- Promoting excellence and integrity.
- Collaborating to benefit the profession.
- Providing highly relevant information and content.
- Dedicating resources to continuously enhancing the profession.
- Facilitating collegiality and camaraderie.