How to Improve Business Outcomes Through Workplace Well-being
Studies show, workplaces with high employee well-being enjoy increased employee and client retention, productivity, innovation, and a sustained boost in profits. During this workshop, Josh and Marianne will demystify psychological well-being and guide participants through a process to increase it in their workplace. Attendees will gain an understanding of the benefits of workplace well-being, while acquiring actionable tools for nurturing a hospital culture in which team members are engaged and the organization thrives.
Attendees will learn
- A deep understanding of the scientific definition of well-being
- The strong impact workplace environment has on personal well-being, both positive and negative
- The business case for a well-being focused workplace
- Actionable tools and practices to foster Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Achievement (PERMA) in the workplace for individuals, teams, and leaders
- What a PERMA based organization looks like
Finally, attendees will put their new tools and information to use in creating a plan for a fictional veterinary hospital. This interactive component will give participants first-hand experience in developing a basic plan to cultivate a workplace of well-being, a process that can be replicated in their own practice.
6 Continuing Education hours are available.
- Multiple team members from each practice are encouraged to attend.
- Seating is limited at each event.